1. Submissions should conform to the structure and style as mentioned in the guidelines and be submitted to:
The Editorial Board
JBM- The Journal of Business and Management
School of Business,
P.O. Box No.: 201, Pokhara, Kaski, Nepal
Tel: +977-061-504035, 504147
JBM accepts electronic submission. Manuscripts, drawings, photographs and Pendrive/CDs should be packed securely and mailed in a string envelope to avoid damage. An electronic version can be sent as documents attached to the e-mail. The use of e-mail attachment is encouraged.
2. Conditions of submission :
Manuscripts are reviewed with the understanding that they (i) are original, (ii) are not under consideration by any other publisher, (iii) have not been previously published in whole or in part, (iv) have not been previously accepted for publication, (v) have not been previously reviewed by the JBM, (iv) will not be submitted elsewhere until a decision is reached regarding their publication in the JBM, and (vii) that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publishers.
3. The cover page of manuscript should contain the following :
(i) the title of the manuscript, (ii) name(s), address(es), and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s), (iii) abstract of around 200 words, (iv) key words of the article, and (v) acknowledgment of not more than the 80 words, including information on grants and statements about the genesis of the paper.
4. All submissions should be in English, typed in times new roman font, font size 12, with 1 inch margin on all four sides. Authors must keep their manuscripts as concise as possible and finished papers should be between 4000 to 6000 words in length, including illustrations and tables which should be kept to a minimum. Manuscripts should be double space and printed on one side of the paper only. All pages should be numbered consecutively. Titles and subtitles should be short.
5. Presentation is very important and the paper must be well-organized and carefully written. The main thrust of the paper must constantly be reflected upon for a systematic presentation of the findings. The methodologies, results and findings should be highlighted to demonstrate innovativeness. Observance of fundamental rules of grammar and style will make the paper more comprehensive and interesting to read.
6. All but very short mathematical expressions should be displayed oil a separate line. Equations must be numbered consecutively on the right margin, using Arabic numerals in parentheses.
7. Tables and figures should be numbered consecutively in the text in roman numerals and printed on separate sheets. They must be self-contained, in the sense that the reader must be able to understand them without going back to the text of the paper. Each table or figure must have a title followed by a descriptive legend. The authors must check tables to be sure that the title, column headings, captions, etc. are clear to the point.
8. The standard APA style of referencing should be followed which entails citations with in the text in (name, date) format and a fill alphabetical bibliography at the end of the text.
9. Submissions can include a Supplementary Appendix which might include extra tables, extra figures, date description, etc.
10. Papers that do not follow these guidelines will be returned to the authors by the Editorial Assistant.
Thank you for considering JBM - The Journal of Business and Management as a publication outlet. We look forward to reviewing your research effort.