Research is an important proposition of the School of Business. MBA student requires to carry out original research works and submit the report which is coined as Graduate Research Project in the final trimester. Graduate Research Project (GRP) is a partial requirement for the fulfillment of the MBA degree. The report needs to follow the scientific research methods and present the study report in the prescribed format to be acceptable by the university.
Responsibility of GRP Committee
- To prepare the detail guidelines of the GRP report and set the standards of the report.
- To carry out the orientation program, training, workshop, and interaction program to enhance the research knowledge and skills of students and supervisors, share the experience among the faculties, supervisors, experts, and external evaluators.
- To the defence, the research proposals, assign the supervisors, assign the internal evaluators to review the report, organize the viva, evaluate the reports and forward the marks to the concerned authority.
- To explore the relevant, genuine, and important issues and suggest to students to carry out the research on these issues, coordinate with industries to explore the genuine issues and encourage the students for the research on the contemporary research area.
- To provide feedback to the Research Management Cell, Graduate Research Project Committee, and Project Works Committee for the betterment of the research quality of the university.
- To keep the inventory of research students, alert the students who have less than six months period to complete the period.
List of GRP reports of MBA of Pokhara University
List of Master Theses
Download GRP Guidelines
GRP committee comprises of five members as follows:
Dipak Bahadur Bhandari, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Daya Raj Dhakal, Associate Professor
Ghana Shyam Tiwari, Assistant Professor
(Ex officio Program Coordinator, MBA)
Shrijan Gyanwali, Assistant Professor, Ph.D
Pramod Giri, Assistant Administrator
(Ex officio Education Administration, MBA)